Rounds and Quarters

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tennis Players on the News

Serena Williams, the famous woman who wears sports apparel for the tennis world, was hospitalized for pulmonary embolism after she walked the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party.


What is Pulmonary Embolism?According to the L.A. Times pulmonary embolism are blood clots in the arteries of the lungs — and they often originate in the legs, travelling up to the lungs.


The former World No.1 of tennis game "underwent emergency treatment at Cedars for a hematoma she suffered as a result of treatment for a more critical situation."

This was the statement from Ms Williams after the incident:

"Thank you everyone for all of your prayers, concerns, and support. This has been extremely hard, scary, and disappointing. I am doing better, I'm at home now and working with my doctors to keep everything under control. I know I will be ok, but am praying and hoping this will all be behind me soon. While I can't make any promises now on my return, I hope to be back by early summer. That said, my main goal is to make sure I get there safely."
Hope she gets well soon. The tennis world will always wait for her return. :)




Meanwhile, another woman of tennis, Maria Sharapova, change her clothes from sports apparel to a fashionable one for the March edition of Russian Tattler, where she will be featured.









Based from her, the shoot was done "months ago," and that "we tried to do something very different. I hope you enjoy it."


She looks amazingly beautiful yet some of her dresses on that mag are not that gorgeous to behold.

Share this post!



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Facebook Twitter

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There’s bad and good news in the tennis world. Hope that Serena Williams will come back soon in the tennis court. For, Maria Sharapova, whew! She’s so gorgeous, who would ever think that she’s into the move of perspiring. No wonder she has an alluring body. It doesn’t matter if her clothes are not that good, what matter most is how she carries herself on those pictures.

Post a Comment

Any comments as long as they are not off topic and spam are allowed... Have a great and sporty day ahead guys..:)